0300 012 0030
Generic filters
Filter by Content Type:
Select all
In your area
Get Help
Get Involved
Get Informed
Current Vacancies

Make a referral

Who we can help

We can help any police harmed due to their policing role, and their families. This includes officers, staff, volunteers and veterans.

Harm could be psychological, physical, or both.

Serving Police

If you, a colleague, or a family member are employed by a UK police force, then you are eligible for support from Police Care UK. We also support those performing a recognised policing function in other organisations (such as UK Border Agency or Port of Dover Police). This includes all police officers, police staff (such as PCSO's, detention officers, call-handlers, and SOCO's), or police volunteers (such as special constables, custody visitors, and police cadets).

Police Veterans

If you have been, but are no longer, employed by a UK police force (or an aboloished force such as Hythe Borough Police, Blackpool Police, East Sussex Constabulary, Belfast Town Police, or Tayside Police), as a police officer, member of police staff, or a police volunteer, then you are eligible for support from Police Care UK. This includes those who retire after full-service, are ill-health retired, or leave the service.

Family members

A spouse, child who is dependent on a serving or veteran police, or dependent former spouse, are eligible for support from Police Care UK.

Send a referral

Complete this form for an individual harmed because of their policing role. This can be both physical and/or psychological harm.
If you would like to apply for help with an organisation please visit this page.

Back to the top